For Immediate Release —
Diane Morrow – 800-927-1517 or dmorrow [at] tbbmedia [dot] com">dmorrow [at] tbbmedia [dot] com
Amanda Coyle – 800-927-0517 x103 or acoyle [at] tbbmedia [dot] com">acoyle [at] tbbmedia [dot] com
Visit our website at www.tbbmedia.com
A Bible Designed with Boys in Mind
The NIV Boys Bible helps boys dig deep into God’s Word.
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX—Getting into a routine of reading the Bible can be challenging for anyone, but trying to keep the attention of pre-teen boys is especially difficult. So now there is a Bible especially developed for them. The NIV Boys Bible is designed with boys ages 9 to 12 in mind. Fun in-text features help boys dig deep into the Word and learn about amazing people, facts and stories of the Bible.
Pre-teen boys are discovering the world around them. They are testing their boundaries and beginning to make choices that can affect them for years to come. The NIV Boys Bible will help boys grow into the young men God wants them to be. It will appeal to boys and cause them to desire to spend time in the Word with its unique features such as:
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- Hundreds of highlighted verses worth memorizing
- What’s the Big Deal?—Need-to-know biblical stories and people
- Check It Out—Interesting and fun facts about Bible times and characters
- Grossology—Gross and gory stuff they never knew was in the Bible
- Makin’ It Real—Help for applying Bible stories to their everyday lives
This Bible includes the full text of the New International Version, the most popular Bible translation in the world, and 12 color tip-in pages introducing content that shows boys how they can grow to be like Jesus. Each book of the Bible has activities that make God’s Word more relevant than ever. It is jam-packed with customized content and artwork that really makes the Bible stand out.
Boys will uncover all kinds of stuff that they never imagined was in the Bible. Helpful, fun and often downright astonishing, the NIV Boys Bible offers unique and meaningful content that speaks straight to the heart of tween boys, drawing them into a relationship with the Creator of their hearts.
- Who is the target audience for the NIV Boys Bible? The NIV Boys Bible was designed with boys ages 9-12 in mind.
- Why was the New International Version chosen to be used in the Boys Bible? The New International Version of the Bible was chosen because it is the most popular Bible translation in the world due to its accuracy, ease of reading and simplicity.
- How is the NIV Boys Bible specifically designed to minister to pre-teen boys? Boys’ minds are wired differently than girls’, and they are attracted by different types of questions and facts. The NIV Boys Bible is specifically designed with these differences in mind.
- What features do you think boys will love best about the Bible? Boys will especially love learning the gross and gory stuff that they never realized was in the Bible, along with ways to apply to their own lives all the information they learn. They will also get a kick out of the fun facts they will discover. For example, they will learn that Goliath was the tallest man in history—over nine feet tall. Today’s tallest basketball players are about seven and half feet tall. Goliath’s armor alone weighed about 125 pounds.
NIV Boys Bible
Zonderkidz/March 2012/Hardcover/$27.99/ISBN 9780310723080