Subsidiary Rights Licenses, International Rights Licenses, Foreign Language Translations, Film and Television Rights
We would be happy to consider your request to translate and publish Zondervan products. Zondervan only works directly with publishers when licensing product for foreign language publication.
Please submit your request by email to the following:
- Angela Tegg (Territory – Europe) Manager, International Rights & Permissions angela [dot] tegg [at] zondervan [dot] com
- Seamus Dillon (Territory – Spanish) Rights and Permissions Manager seamus [dot] dillon [at] zondervan [dot] com
First time rights applicants: Please provide the following publisher information and plans in your email.
- Full legal name and address of your company, phone, fax, email
- Language(s) you are requesting
- The number of years your publishing house has been in business
- The number of titles you currently have in print
- The number of titles translated from other languages
- The number of books published each year
- Channels of distribution (bookstores, direct mail, book clubs, etc.)
- Names of other U.S. publishers with whom you have licensed
- Title and ISBN
- Number of copies you intend to print
- Estimated first year sales
- Distribution Territory
- Anticipated Release date
- Retail Price
Zondervan International Rights Services
Coming soon: Rights Catalog. Our rights catalog will highlight Zondervan’s upcoming and new releases.
Zondervan Rights Team attends several book fairs and special events every year.
We will be attending the following venues in 2012-13. Please contact us to set up a meeting time at any of the following events. We look forward to seeing you there.
- International Christian Retail Show (ICRS) – Orlando, FL, USA – Summer 2012
- Asia – August, September 2012
Korea Christian Rights Fair – Seoul, Republic of Korea
The Beijing International Book Fair – Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Frankfurt Bookfair – Frankfurt, Germany, October 2012
Find information on permissions, copyright notice and fair use.