Revised edition. Volume 1 of 5. The Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible has been a classic Bible study resource for more than thirty years. Now thoroughly revised, this new five-volume edition provides up-to-date entries based on the latest scholarship. Beautiful full-color pictures supplement the text, which includes many new articles in addition to thorough updates and improvements of existing topics. Different viewpoints of scholarship permit a well-rounded perspective on significant issues relating to doctrines, themes, and biblical interpretation.
The goal remains the same: to provide pastors, teachers, students, and devoted Bible readers with a comprehensive and reliable library of information.
* More than 5,000 pages of vital information on Bible lands and people
* More than 7,500 articles alphabetically arranged for easy reference
* Hundreds of colorful maps, illustrations, charts, and graphs
* Scholarly articles ranging across the entire spectrum of theological and biblical topics, backed by the most current body of archaeological research
* Over 250 contributors from around the world
* Introductions to each book of the Bible
* Bibliographies and helpful cross-references
Format: ePub, Tier 1
ISBN 13: 9780310876960
Weight: 0.1 lb
Length: 1152 Pages
Visit the author's profile page for a list of published titles along with ways to stay connected.