According to New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, craving isn’t a bad thing, but we must realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives. Many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
Made to Crave Action Plan---a follow-up curriculum to Made to Crave---will help women implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. In this six-session video-based study, women will be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in nutrition.
This curriculum will help women who found their “want to” by participating in the Made to Crave study master the “how to” of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
1. TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps
2. EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber
3. EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories
4. MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies
5. PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan
6. MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance